Councillor John Nutley's Personal Blog

Welcome to my blog†

My name is John Nutley, Teignbridge District Councillor and Liberal Democrat Member for Ashburton and Buckfastleigh Ward - part of Teignbridge District Council, in South Devon.

The purpose of this site is to try and keep you informed about my role and provide you with information about developments in Teignbridge District Council and our local Ward of Ashburton and Buckfastleigh including the Parishes of Ashburton, Buckfastleigh and Buckland-in-the-Moor.

My Committee responsibilities with the Council include being a member of the Overview & Scrutiny and a substitute for the Development Control Committee. I am also a member of the LDF (Local Development Framework) Sub Committee.

I will clarify my responsibilities in future blogs...

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Voter Registration 2009/10 - Don't lose your right to vote!

On 25th August Teignbridge Council will be posting voter registration forms to all 57,000 households within the district, marking the start of this year's annual canvass of electors. Households will be required to submit details of all eligible persons who will be resident at a property on the qualifying date of 15th October 2009.

0 Comments: